Woodbury Mayor Says Electrical Problem Caused Massive Fire
Updated: Tuesday, November 5 2013, 11:27 AM CST
Stream Fox 17 newscasts LIVE starting with TN Mornings at 5 am and News at 9 pm.
New information Tuesday morning about the fire that
destroyed several businesses in downtown Woodbury.
The city's mayor Harold Patrick tells Fox 17 the blaze was
sparked by an electrical problem in a consignment shop on Main Street.
Luckily no one was hurt but mayor Patrick has
great sympathy for the businesses affected.
and business owners are still cleaning up. But Woodbury's November open house will go on as scheduled.
Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates.