Go Code Blue Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. Tennessee residents who are 18 years of age or older reside in the WZTV-FOX17 viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WZTV-FOX17 (the “Station”), WUXP, WNAB, The Titans, LLC, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per URL address.
(b) To enter, log onto the WZTV Fox17 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxnashville, and click “Like” to access the FOX17 “GO 'CODE BLUE'” online contest entry page at www.wztv.com/blue. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Friday, September 28, 2012, and all entries must be received by Station by 12:00 p.m. CDT on Sunday, October 7, 2012. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On October 8, 2012, five (5) second place winners will be randomly selected from among valid entries. On September 8, 2012, one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among the five (5) second place winners.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the five (5) second place winners will receive two (2) regular seat tickets located at LP Field for the football game to be played on October 11, 2012, retail value $157.00 each prize. In addition to the second place prize, one (1) grand prize winner also receive one (1) $100.00 Titans gift card valid at titanslockerroom.com (retail value $100.00), and the grand prize winner’s picture will appear on the Video Board during the Titans/Pittsburgh Steelers game held at LP Field on October 11, 2012 (retail value at $250.00), for a total retail value of $350.00.00.
2. The winners will be notified by phone by Monday, October 8, 2012 at approximately 11 a.m. CDT. Winners must come in person to the Station (631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN) by 11:00 a.m. CDT on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 to sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility and claim his/her prize. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified by 11:00 a.m. CDT on Monday, October 8, 2012, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility to claim his/her prize by 11:00 a.m. CDT on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will NOT be awarded to an alternate winner.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc.have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WZTV-TV, 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37228 and at www.wztv.com.3. For a list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville Tennessee 37228 by October 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Titans LLC, Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest,
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.9.By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.