Grand Ole Opry Presents "FOX ALUM COMES HOME" Contest Rules:
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. Tennessee residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WZTV-FOX17 viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WZTV (the “Station”), WUXP, WNAB, Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., FOX Broadcasting, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., The Grand Ole Opry, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per URL address.
(b) Weekdays between January 28, 2013 and January 31, 2013, watch FOX17 Tennessee Mornings, and look for the keyword of the day. Then to enter, log onto the WZTV Fox17 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxnashville, and click on “Fan Central” to access the FOX17 “FOX ALUM COMES HOME ” online contest entry page at www.wztv.com/opry. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, and hometown keyword of the day, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Monday January 28, 2013, and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59p.m. CST on January 31, 2013. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On Friday, February 1, 2013, eight (8) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correctly answered entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the eight (8) winners will receive two (2) general admission tickets to see Carrie Underwood, Scotty McCreery, Kellie Pickler or Lauren Alaina perform at the Grand Ole Opry show on February 1, 2,8 or 22, 2013, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion at the time of drawing, valued at $50.00. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event a concert is canceled or postponed.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 business days of notification. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner or grand prize winner cannot be notified within 3 business days, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries or winners.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WZTV-TV, 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37228 and at www.wztv.com.
3. For a list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville Tennessee 37228 by February 28, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., The Grand Ole Opry Inc., Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.