WZTV - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Red Cross Assists After Antioch House Fire

Stream WZTV Fox 17 Newscasts LIVE starting with Fox 17 This Morning at 5am and News at 9pm.

ANTIOCH, Tenn. -- The dryer is to blame for a house fire in Antioch.
The fire started just before 5:30 a.m. Wednesday at the 12500 block of Old Hickory Blvd at Murfreesboro Pike on the back porch. Flames were visible.
No one is injured.
The fire is knocked down. It is believed to have started in the dryer, according to the Nashville Fire Department.
Red Cross is assisting the homeowner.
The fire marshal has been called out to investigate.

Follow us on Twitter @wztv_fox17 and LIKE us on Facebook for updates